The minimum width for joints when using Flamex S should be 6 mm. For joints between 6 and 12 mm wide a seal depth of 10 mm is recommended.
Attainment of a specific fire rating is dependent on the joint configuration.
- Tested to BS 476 Part 22:1987 (ISO 834)
- Up to a 4 hour fire rating in specified joint and penetration configurations
- Excellent adhesion
- 50% MAF allowing structural movement
- Meets BS 5889 Type A
- Prevents the passage of smoke through joints in fire conditions
- Acts as an acoustic sealant
Supporting documents for
Training Complex Manchester City FC, UK
The New £100 million-plus training facility complex for Manchester City Football Club, built on an 80 acre site.
Emirates Stadium, UK
Fosroc’s role in this project was to supply joint sealant for the terrace throughout the stadium with a £390m project value.
Ascot Racecourse, UK
£200m redevelopment of Ascot racecourse
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.