Fosroc Polyurea WPE
Fosroc Polyurea WPE is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing pure Polyurea system, designed as a waterproofing and protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless coating with very long life cycles and high durability. Fosroc Polyurea WPE consists of the two components Fosroc Polyurea WPE Part A ISO and Fosroc Polyurea WPE Part B AMINE. The system offers excellent surface properties and overall physical properties.Get in touch Request a quote
Anti-corrosion, waterproof and protective coating for concrete and steel in a wide range of environmental conditions.
Typical applications include :
- Below and above ground waterproofing
- Pipe coatings
- Bridge piers/ deck waterproofing
- Water tanks
- Theme parks / Waterparks
- Aquarium lining
- Line striping
- Secondary containment
- Green roofs
- Tunnel lining
- Swimming pools
- Environment friendly - 100% solids
- Excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability and UV resistance
- Very fast turn-around time. The coated substrate can be put into service within an hour.
- Excellent impact, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and monolithic, including field joints
- Significantly enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Low permeability values
- Colour stable when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat
- Fire rated when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.