Lokfix E75 is Fosroc’s solution for large and heavy duty anchoring into cracked and un-cracked concrete. It is also suitable for anchoring heavy duty rebar. It has industry leading strength with loads tested in dry, damp and flooded conditions. Comes with industry leading accreditation and design software.
For concrete (solid, porous and light) and solid masonry.
- Accredited for use in dry, damp and flooded concrete substrates
- Can be used with cracked concrete
- Fixing of post installed reinforcement
- Anchoring of threaded rod fixings
- Anchoring of internal threaded rod sleeves
- Internal, external and submerged conditions
- Can be applied to almost any size of fixing
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications
Visit lokfix.com for more information.
- High Bond strengths
- No additional mixing equipment required
- C1 and C2 seismic resistance*
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Fixings can be spaced closer together than mechanical anchors
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals
- Low VOC
- Tested with diamond drilled bore holes
- Fire rated up to 2 hours*
- Waterproof, protecting the fixing from corrosion
- Slow gel times allow for more complex procedures
- 24 month shelf life
*consult test data for specific conditions
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.