Polymer bonding aid and additive for mortars, screeds and rendersGet in touch Request a quote
For improving the physical properties of cementitious mixes. Typical uses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bonding concrete repair mortars.
- Floor toppings and screeds.
- Waterproof renders and cementitious slurries.
- Bonding agent for slip bricks, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plaster and blockboard.
- Water-based compound contains no solvents or toxic odour.
- Easy-to-use by simply replacing a portion of normal mixing water with Nitobond compound.
- Improved tensile and flexural properties allow thin applications.
- Improves cohesion and workability.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
- Increases chemical resistance of concrete by reducing permeability.
- Improves mortars to provide waterproof repairs, renders and toppings which are highly resistant freeze/thaw cycling.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.