For improving the physical properties of cementitious mixes. Typical uses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bonding concrete repair mortars.
- Floor toppings and screeds.
- Waterproof renders and cementitious slurries.
- Bonding agent for slip bricks, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plaster and blockboard.
- Water-based compound contains no solvents or toxic odour.
- Easy-to-use by simply replacing a portion of normal mixing water with Nitobond compound.
- Improved tensile and flexural properties allow thin applications.
- Improves cohesion and workability.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
- Increases chemical resistance of concrete by reducing permeability.
- Improves mortars to provide waterproof repairs, renders and toppings which are highly resistant freeze/thaw cycling.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.