Nitoflor SL Conductive / Dissipative
Nitoflor SL Conductive/Nitoflor SL Dissipative system consists of blended epoxy resins, curing agents, graded inert aggregates.Get in touch Request a quote
They are flow applied floor toppings for use at a thickness of 2mm.
When laid Nitoflor SL Conductive/Nitoflor SL Dissipative system provide a seamless, smooth, light reflective surface.
- Static control : provides an effective passage of static electricity to earth
- Hygienic: provides a dense, impervious seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned
- Durable: good abrasion resistance
- Aesthetical appearance: available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment
- Chemical resistant: good resistance to a wide range of chemicals
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.