Nitoflor SL2000 consists of graded aggregates bound in a pigmented epoxy resin binder. It is supplied as a four component system, pre-weighed for on-site mixing.
When laid, it provides a smooth, light-reflective surface.
Nitoflor SL2000 is designed for use in wide range of industrial environments where a lasting solution to floor maintenance problems is required. It provides a dense, impervious, coloured and chemically resistant floor surface which is hygienic and easy to clean. Typical applications include:
- Clean rooms
- Plant rooms
- Light industrial plants
- Fast application - minimises downtime.
- Chemically resistant - good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Durable - good abrasion resistance.
- Hygienic - provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
- Attractive - available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.