Nitoseal PU220 two part polyurethane formulation is blended with high-grade pitch which cures to form elastomeric, highly resilient seals with excellent recovery properties. It does not exhibit the characteristic disadvantages of conventional bituminous or tar based compounds such as embrittlement, thermo-plasticity and cold flow tendencies. Cured Nitoseal PU220 seals are watertight and highly resistant to weathering and ageing. Nitoseal PU220 is supplied as a black, gun grade sealant suitable for both vertical and horizontal joints.Get in touch Request a quote
A special accelerator can be supplied which when mixed in with the Nitoseal PU220 components, promotes a fast cure thus enabling installation of the sealant to continue up to one hour prior to being covered by tidal water. Consult Fosroc technical department for details of use.
- Excellent elastomeric and recovery properties.
- Prolonged life due to high weathering resistance.
- Resists bio-degradation in sewage treatment.
- Good resistance to chemicals and hydrocarbon fuels.
- Wide range of operating temperatures.
- Choice of primers gives outstanding adhesion even to damp concrete.
- Can be accelerated to allow use in tidal conditions.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.