- Very high strength to thickness or weight ratio – Appreciable increase in strength and load carrying capacity without significant increase in dead load
- Enhanced stiffness, shear & tensile capacities – Increased load carrying capacity and better resistance to seismic forces and deflection.
- Chemical resistant – Excellent resistance to acids , alkalis chlorides etc.
- Flexible- Can be applied on any shape or contour of substrate
- Thin sections - Can be effectively used in space constrained areas.
- Economical- Easy to install, time & labour saving
- Resistant to biological growth like fungus, algae, barnacle etc.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.