Nitowrap UW is a glass fibre composite wrapping system where Nitowrap GF is used in conjunction with a high build under water epoxy saturant Nitowrap 410 UW.Get in touch Request a quote
- Very high strength to thickness or weight ratio – Appreciable increase in strength and load carrying capacity without significant increase in dead load
- Enhanced stiffness, shear & tensile capacities – Increased load carrying capacity and better resistance to seismic forces and deflection.
- Chemical resistant – Excellent resistance to acids , alkalis chlorides etc.
- Flexible- Can be applied on any shape or contour of substrate
- Thin sections - Can be effectively used in space constrained areas.
- Economical- Easy to install, time & labour saving
- Resistant to biological growth like fungus, algae, barnacle etc.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.