Patchroc 250 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.Get in touch Request a quote
- For rapid and permanent reinstatement of discrete thick section patches in concrete carriageways, pavements, airport aprons, access ramps and floors.
- Fosroc Patchroc 250 has a unique cement chemistry to rapidly reinstate thick sections of concrete without excessive heat generation and associated cracking.
- Particularly useful when interruption of traffic must be minimised
- Patchroc 250 is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1 and 7.2, as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Patchroc 250 forms part of Fosroc’s Rapid Return to Service (RR2S) offer.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept traffic in 2 hours at 20oC reducing downtime
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance, making it ideal for external works
- May be left as a trafficable finish
- Suitable to be overlaid with compatible deck membranes and coatings when the moisture content is <6%, typically 3-4 hours after final setting
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Does not normally require a primer to achieve high bond strengths
- Shrinkage compensation ensures no cracking
- Controlled heat of hydration minimizes risk of thermal cracking, even in thick sections
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.