Standard grade is low pressure spray or pour-applied, designed as a waterproofing and protective coating for small areas including repair work. It combines the advantages of seamless coating with long life cycle and high durability.
Gun Grade is a thixotropic version, designed as an excellent seam seal for the Fosroc Proofex Engage waterproofing system.
Fosroc Polyurea WCS grades consist of the two components in a pre-packaged twin cartridge system. The system offers excellent overall physical properties.
- Environment friendly – 100% solids
- Spray applied at low pressure – no need for specialist polyurea hot spray apparatus *
- Can be pour/gun applied with manual equipment *
- Available in a Gun Grade version
- Excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability and UV resistance **
- Very fast turn-around time. The coated substrate/ repair/ seam seal can be put into service within an hour
- Seamless and monolithic, including field joints
- Significantly enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Colour stable when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat ***
- Can be applied at ambient temperatures from +5⁰C to +70⁰C ****
* see Application Equipment
** see Chemical Resistance and Colour sections
*** see Nitoproof UVR Topcoat Data Sheet
**** see Limitations. For applications below +5°C, consult Fosroc for specific advice.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.