Reebol Standard is specially formulated blend of mineral oils and chemicals with water having releasing properties which are superior to those of a conventional mould oil. The chemicals react with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould, thereby enabling easy striping from concrete and acting as a protection to steel and wooden formwork. Reebol Standard is supplied as a white brownish liquid ready for direct application and use.Get in touch Request a quote
- To provide quick, clean, and easy stripping of moulds, and formwork and ensure high quality fair-faced concrete.
- Ensures easy release, reducing damage and improving efficiency of production
- Minimizes surface blemishes and staining, promoting high quality fair-faced concrete
- Reduces opportunity of damage to formwork, extending usable life
- Minimizes cleaning of formwork before reuse
- Suitable for use with all types of formworks such as wood, steel, and plastic.
- Protects steel formworks – resist to corrosion
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.