Reebol Standard is specially formulated blend of mineral oils and chemicals with water having releasing properties which are superior to those of a conventional mould oil. The chemicals react with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould, thereby enabling easy striping from concrete and acting as a protection to steel and wooden formwork. Reebol Standard is supplied as a white brownish liquid ready for direct application and use.Get in touch Request a quote
- To provide quick, clean, and easy stripping of moulds, and formwork and ensure high quality fair-faced concrete.
- Ensures easy release, reducing damage and improving efficiency of production
- Minimizes surface blemishes and staining, promoting high quality fair-faced concrete
- Reduces opportunity of damage to formwork, extending usable life
- Minimizes cleaning of formwork before reuse
- Suitable for use with all types of formworks such as wood, steel, and plastic.
- Protects steel formworks – resist to corrosion
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.