For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where higher compressive strength is a consideration.
Renderoc HB45 has been specifically developed for the repair of columns and beams, but because of its medium fresh wet density, is also suitable for soffit repairs.
Renderoc HB45 is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Exceptional handling characteristics - easy to finish
- High-build applications possible while maintaining higher compressive strengths — fewer layers
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.