Renderoc HBM R3 mortar is used for the reinstatement of concrete where low permeability characteristics are required but where high compressive strength is not the most important consideration.Get in touch Request a quote
If high compressive strength is required Renderoc HB45 should be used.
Renderoc HBM has been specifically developed for vertical and overhead repair work where its lightweight nature and high build characteristics makes it ideal.
Renderoc HBM is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 20 - 35 N/mm²
- Lightweight formulation enables extra high-build — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.