Renderoc HBS high strength, high build, concrete repair mortar (R4) has been specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work. It can be applied in sections up to 40 mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 30 mm thickness in overhead locations in a single application without the use of formwork.Get in touch Request a quote
Thicker sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers. Deep pockets can sometimes be filled in a single application dependent on the configuration of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel. Renderoc HBS can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique.
- Compatible with concrete of compressive strength 35 - 60N/mm²
- High-build applications possible while maintaining higher compressive strengths — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Shrinkage compensated to provide long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.