The addition ofcorrosion inhibitorsmakes it particularly suitablefor applications incoastal areas, seaports andlandenvironmentscontainingsulphated waters.
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Increased reinforcement durability by incorporating corrosion inhibitors
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provice maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Resistant to sulphates
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.