Renderoc LAF-IC is ideal for the reinstatement of large, structural sections of concrete as well as for many smaller locations where difficulties of access make hand or trowel-applied mortars impractical.Get in touch Request a quote
The addition ofcorrosion inhibitorsmakes it particularly suitablefor applications incoastal areas, seaports andlandenvironmentscontainingsulphated waters.
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Increased reinforcement durability by incorporating corrosion inhibitors
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provice maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Resistant to sulphates
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.