Structuro 504 is differentiated from conventional super plasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains.Get in touch Request a quote
This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrocstatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flow able concrete.
- Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
- Increased flexural strength
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Improved resistance to carbonation
- Lower permeability
- Increased resistance to aggressive atmospheric
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased durability
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.