This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrocstatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flow able concrete.
- Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
- Increased flexural strength
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Improved resistance to carbonation
- Lower permeability
- Increased resistance to aggressive atmospheric
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased durability
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.